Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Beavercreek Baptist Church is...
We are a people whose lives have been made new by Jesus. We are a people buidling connections in our lives, our faith, and our community. We believe that our purpose is to make disciples of Jesus through love and service and the preaching of His Word.
Building true community...
"We were created to live in community," and we strive for lives that welcome and build that sense of community in our members and visitors.
Connecting real people...
We are real people with real life issues, and we believe that real, lasting relationships are foundational to all that we do.
We hold the Scriptures as the true, and beautifully inspired Word of God. It is His truth, His heart, and His purpose for the world, bringing true transformation in our hearts, and minds, and lives.
God's Word inspires action. He ignites within us a passion and overwhelming desire to go back out into the world and share the beautiful message of the Gospel with those around us.
Our Core Values...
What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Blended Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, practical
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, and children's ministries
- Empowering Leadership