2021 Foundations NT
In 2021 BBC will be following the Foundations 260 New Testament reading/study plan. We will,
1. Read the Word: We are using the Foundations NT as our church-wide, daily reading Plan. In this book we will read 1 chapter of the New Testament every day, Monday-Friday for the whole year. The book also contains a short commentary on each chapter. At the end of the year we will have read all of the New Testament. The reading plan is for adults, youth, older & younger children. You can order books on Amazon, Lifeway or Christianbook. We may still have some book s in stock at the church. We offer them to you for $5 each. There's also the Foundations New Testament. These are $30 online or $15 at BBC.
If you want to follow along with the reading, but don't want to buy a book you can download the free chart below.
For guests at BBC during 2021, we are offering 1 free book, the standard Foundations NT. This is our gift to you and an investment in your family. Additional copies of the adult, youth or children's book may be available for $5 each.
2. Study the Word: Each days reading includes half a page of commentary explaining what's taking place in the reading and how it relates to what you just read.
3. Reply to the Word: There is about a half a page on each day where you can write: what did you H.E.A.R. Directions provided in the book. For help in understanding how to do the HEAR model, please watch the video below.
4. Preach the Word: Pastor Heading will be preaching through the reading plan every Sunday in 2021. For example, the week 1 reading will be Luke 1-5. Pastor will preach through those chapters on the Sunday after you have read them.
5. Community of the Word: Each week BBC will provide a small group discussion guide. The goal is to watch the teaching in the sermon and then discuss and make application in your small group. Depending on when your small group meets, you may not have completed your daily reading before your small group meets. That's OK.
If you are watching the BBC services from somewhere else in Ohio, the US or somewhere else in the world, you can start your own small group. BBC is looking to use this journey to launch new small groups anywhere and everywhere people will gather. If you want to partner with BBC and launch a small group in your area, please contact Pastor Heading at . We will help you get started and equip you for success.